Re: Lillian & Karla from Sally

Tue Apr 30 20:51:19 2002

Dear SAlly, Your right we need to be stronger but with all I have been through these past few weeks I don't need these kind of people around cutting us. Since Easter Sunday I have been in a very low health situation. I know others are feeling bad but I didn't have time or energy to help others. I stayed 2 weeks out of work sick in bed,found myself in front of my DAds picture on my knees with my head between my arms crying and wanting to die. Not in pain but sick and depressed. I called my angel and she helped me get back to my senses.I came here to get my sanity back and get help from you all here to find this nasty stupid email cutting us and I couldn't help but loose it.This person must be beyond help to do this to us. I have been here for a year and every question I can think of you guys have answered to the best of your ability. Helen comes across with the heavy stuff to dig to find the answers for help. All of you have become a family to me. Its hard to cope with I have always been this SUPERWOMAN and able to do all kinds of things and I found myself having to rely on others to help me get up and do things just simple tasks and that about wiped me out. I was looking for Dr Kavorkian. I wanted to hang it up. My life was no longer worth living. I don't come here saying all that but maybe this person needs to know I am in as bad a shape as anyone else here.We aren't making money off this site just Love and support.I need all of you thats right and that is why I have chosen to stay and ignore the idiots. Love All Of you with all my heart and I pray that all of you are painfree tonight. Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: