Re: Confluent Spray Gel

Tue Apr 30 20:26:18 2002

Robin, I believe it is also in clinical trials in New Hampshire or some other New England state...one of the small ones. I know that you would like to be pain free...and I think SprayGel from everything I have seen...and I have viewed all of their tapes, etc., is exciting and very promising. But, if you can have a 100% chance of having it used in Germany versus a 50% chance that you might not have it used in the trials wouldn't it be well worth the money it costs to go to Germany...or to wait until it is approved here in the states? Personally, I don't like those odds, particularly if you don't get the SprayGel and it makes things worse. Are they going to pay you for the worsened pain? Just my thoughts! Karla Robin <rmasse2333@aol.com> wrote: Dear All Confluent Spray Gel is starting clinical trials! I think this is GREAT news! Maybe it wont be long before it is FDA approved & we all can get "well". I am going to call tomorrow to see if I meet the criteria to be included in the study. I already know I would have to go to FT Worth, TX a min of 4 times, that may or may not be a problem for me, but I think it is worth the chance to find out. The worse think they could say is "NO". I found this information by going to the Confluent Spray Gel site. I sent them an email saying I was interested in the Spray Gel & wondered if they knew when it might be FDA approved. It took them about a week to respond to me. The spray Gel has helped Mary so far & I would like for it to help me, and EVERYONE else that suffers from Adhesions. love robin

Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: