Pain Management and stuff.

Tue Apr 30 12:38:09 2002

Hello Everyone I hope everyone is at least comfortable today. I just wanted to mention that i am a newby here and seeing all of this turmoil happening makes me sad..i look so forward to coming here and reading what you all have to say..and i dont want to think that anyone is going to stop posting here because of a misunderstanding..so please please..lets just all stick together and not let anyone or anything rip us apart...this mess just may be the old devil getting in here and trying to rip apart what we are building here..an information and support network to help each other..in our harder times...and the devil sure doesnt like it when we present a united front..so we cannot let him have the power to keep even one of us away from here..

Now Just wanted to thank you all for posting for me about pain management..especially Helen Dynda with her endless supply of help..i have put the heat to my poor printer ..the past few days printing things and reading and re-reading and letting my family read too. And i have to tell you My Dear Hubby has read and read about things here lately and he is not HAPPY....because of the lack of understanding we all endure...in fact he took over the job of finding a pain Dr for me, now i pity our poor pcp who didnt call us yesterday as we requested ..because this morning at 8 am my hubby was in his face hehehe.. Plus my dear Richard also sent faxs emails and by 8 am had already called ..i dont know how many times..to the pcps office..well needless to say The Dr assured him that by this afternoon i will have my referral and an appointment at the BSA Advanced Pain Center in Amarillo Tx...And if i dont i bet our PCP will find Mr Richard on his doorstep at quitting time.hehe..man my hubby is awesome! I have to tell you too he is here reading all of yalls posts too..just about everyday..and reading any material he can get his hands on ..trying to learn about this incredibly awful affliction we suffer from. But a day does not pass Richard does not say to me...Tish i have faith and i believe 100% that one day you will be cured..as will everyone else who suffers from this terrible thing..and he says that GOD will show us the way..so lets try to keep the faith and do what we have to do to keep our heads up ok. God Bless Yall..and bring you a little peace. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: