Re: Bonnie

Tue Apr 30 08:26:47 2002

Dear Lillian and Karla Please do not stop posting to the board. I am still kind of new here but I DO know that when you both post you have information and experience that a lot of us don't have. Karla you especially-I was prepared to have another surgery and after reading your posts and quilt story decided pain management was the best thing for me and I haven't regretted it since. I could have made my situation worse out of ignorance. So please both of you don't stop posting you have no idea how many people you have helped and will help in the future. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Msvirgo9459@aol.com Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 8:45 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Bonnie

I also Have decided to do the same as Karla. I love this board but from this happeing 2 times in the past few weeks it has increased my pain to deal with this. If you want to email me personally I will be glad to respond. To all my friends .I love you and I will be happy to share with you. LOve and Best Wishes Lillian Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: