Bonnie

Tue Apr 30 02:52:27 2002

I wanted to address what transpired over the weekend. First and most importantly, I do not hold anything against Bonnie. She made a very simple mistake, admitted it and apologized for it. I made that same mistake a day or so before so I can see how easily that mistake can be made. I hope and pray that Bonnie is still out there and will continue to participate on this site.

As for the other stuff.....it appears as if there is someone out there that is just lurking around trying to stir things up. For the past month or so we keep getting posts that do nothing but stir things up. They are always pretty much anonymous or from someone we really haven't heard of. They all seem to mention this group of people that correspond with them behind the scenes and who all agree. But, I have drawn one conclusion. In the beginning I always found myself in the middle of all the turmoil. I don't know if it was necessarily directed at me or whether I felt the need to defend this group to the core. But, these last postings all seem to be directed at me. They are almost always in response to something that I have posted. Therefore, rather than have this group subjected to this garbage, I am removing myself from this list. Feel free to email me personally. I will write back...of course not always right away. Don't worry...I am okay with this. I just feel that for the sake of this group it is best if I step aside. And please do write to me. Continue to ask me questions if you can't find answers. I am always willing to help.

God Bless.

Karla

Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: