Re: Bonnie....no clue

Sun Apr 28 16:40:39 2002

Bonnie, I have no clue who wrote that response. In order to not confuse things I want to make sure that we are on the same page. Are you responding to the comment signed "Alone Again?" If you are I don't know who made that statement but it appears to come from someone who isn't getting what they need from this group. We get lots of information on this group, but my firm belief is that this group is more here for the support then for the information. Yes, we do get plenty of information...mostly from Helen Dynda...but that is all found in the archives. I don't believe we should spend all of our days circulating the information. I think that our notifiying newcomers of the archives is sufficient. The support that we each receive is what is critical....and yes, we sometimes mess up there...but never intentionally. I hope this person finds what she is looking for. Karla Bonnie L <Destiny2606@aol.com> wrote: At Sun, 28 Apr 2002, Bonnie L wrote: >
>Karla,
>I am so sorry that you feel that I was wrong for expressing myself. I
>guess your pain is different, you must really know how to deal with it.
>I have apologise to those I needed to. For they are my true ANGELS,
>they know that when I wrote that post that I was in awful pain and just
>needed some wprds of encouragement. Maybe because the pain was so badf
>that I did want to die. Have you ever felt that way?? So, instead of
>being judgemental, maybe you should look inside your own pain and try to
>understand what other people go through and that they always don't mean
>what they write.
>Thank you for you critisism
>Bonnie

Karla , SORRY!!!!!!! :-) I didn't read the whole post, I guess it was someone Else you were talking about....I really thought it was me that you were talking about....so sorry. I don't know who wrote that...do you>?? Please except my apology.....as again I didn't see the ending post. Bonnie

Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: