Sally!

Sat Apr 27 23:32:56 2002

Thank You So much for your encouraging words..i have just today posted my story on the quilt. And i live near Ft Smith Arkansas...i actually live in Spiro Ok..but Ft Smith is where we go to the Drs..etc. I am having a little trouble finding some of the things you mentioned in your post..like about the patients rights, and Helen Dyndas old emails and the good ammunition for the Drs..one question that i have that may seem rather silly but this is something my insurance company has presented to me..They said that there are no Pain Management Drs in my network..and they asked me would an anesthesiologist be what i am looking for..but i did not know if they are one in the same..can you help me with that one..or can anyone reading this post?? Some Rn i am huh..ha but ive not worked as a nurse since before my baby was born 22 yrs ago hehe. Again Thank You for your encouragement an help..and i hope i can be as much help to others someday, that you all have been for me..and i Thank God for all of you , and my Husband i both started a new ritual that we do every day..we open the Ahesions Quilt Page and we pray for all who have posted there..and the families also...not individually of course..but as a group.. Anyway Thank You Again Sally. Gentle Hugs Tish Oh on the quilt My Name is Mrs Letitia (Tish) Jones.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: