Chrissy Re: I can't take it anymore

Mon Apr 22 07:46:36 2002

Dear Chrissy:

I'm so sorry that you are going through so much.... Chrissy, you are sweetness supreme, and you always bring the rest of us up when we are feeling down and struggling to get through the pain. Please stay with us if you can, and let us help you just by chatting. You are not alone with this devil pain - Chrissy, we've been there too. There isn't any way that you can say anything to bring us down. I think that one of the purposes of this forum is so that we can help each other through those nasty, nasty times.

I have to tell you that many Fridays I have been in such pain that I was just barely holding on by my fingernails, but clicking onto one of your posts always made me feel better. I'd smile (and relax a tiny bit) picturing that stuck toe or your angels...oh, and those big old wet kisses!!

I don't really need my angel right now so I'm sending her to you. She is a bit mischievious though, so you'll have to keep an eye on her. Keep her away from the cigarettes and booze, because she can put you up to no end of mischief and although it's a lot of fun at the time, the hangover's a killer. LOL!!

Seriously, Chrissy, go to the ER and insist that someone help you with your pain. Fight for what is you basic right as a human being. I don't understand how Drs can take an oath to help people and then watch them suffer while the drugs to help them sit on the pharmacy shelves. There has to be someone who is willing to help you to manage this devil pain.

I'm praying for you Chrissy. Please let us know how you are....

Hugs,

--
Clare

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: