Re: Lillian - spinal

Thu Apr 18 17:49:16 2002

Lillian, The Dr. just called me because I had questions. They are still trying to get the procedure okayed by my ins. the Dr. is a provider but the ambulatory center is not so I may have to pay them a few hundred up front. Don't know if I want to do that. He is going to try the block then if that works, he said something about killing the nerves. If this doesn't work, he mentioned a pump or patch. At least he is trying to help. Nothing worse then no one trying to do any thing about pain. Kelly

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Msvirgo9459@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 7:20 AM Subject: Re: Lillian - spinal

Kel, I'm sorry he didn't say why.I want to take a wild guess and say the block is for nerves. And if you have an entrapped nerve that would work but if not Prolly not. I don't know if I'm totally correct here.I can only tell you that the only way you will know is if you do it.It kind of is a waste of money but it may work for you. It shouldn't be a bad procedure. Make sure they sedate you.Cause I know you'll be nervous. Nothing happened to me I would have tried another but it didn't work so!! I will pray for you just ask them lots of questions don't be afraid to it's your right to know. Love and best wishes Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: