To all my friends

Tue Apr 16 19:57:12 2002

Hi everyone I have not been writing much my mother became very ill and still is really. She lives with an elderly lady with Alzheimers?sp and mama herself is a cancer survivor she had her right breast removed about 8yrs ago. I had to go take care of them for awhile. I have been so very sick and trying so hard to hide it from mama but she knows. I found 14 tumors on her abdomen with my hand we are going to her cancer dr Thursday. I am so tired and frustrated I have 5 siblings and none of them will help me and the one that would have is gone. I just need some emotional support right now because I feel so alone my bottom hurts my hips my sides ever where possible between my breasts and knees hurt. I went to see my dr Monday he put me on a 100mg patch and I do want to sound like a baby but I am still hurting my right side where my ovaries were is swollen up in a huge mass it hurts so bad and the 2 hernias are not helping.Sorry to _itch and gripe. I love you all and need you now. I can not speak without crying.All my love Dawn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: