Re: ejulian

Sun Apr 14 20:10:57 2002

At Sun, 14 Apr 2002, Karla N wrote: >
>Elaine,
>I'm sorry. I don't know what is going on in your life to make you seem so angry. Every post that you have made since this group missed the fact that you were having surgery seems to be filled with anger. People on this list have apologized to you. We all want to be supportive of your needs, but we are human and make mistakes. You have now sent an email that tells us that you have found this other wonderful site. As a participating member of this board most of us would run to our computer to pass this information on to the others. Let us all join in the excitement! But, you are choosing not to do this. You are forming that click...by isolating those who you don't like from those who you do. I don't have the energy nor do I care to waste my time trying to point this out to someone who doesn't seem to want to hear it, or doesn't care to do anything to change the situation. I suggest that next time you want to make comments regarding the participation on this board that you sho
>uld evaluate your own. How do you come across in each post?
>I have gone back and looked at all of your posts since you began participating. I have found some big discrepancies. This came from one of your first posts on 03/06:
>"had laparocscopy last june to remove ovray and tube on right side due to cyst. am now experiencing pain on same side and in middle back"
>Then I found this post dated 03/23:
>"THE ONLY WAY I FOUND ABOUT ABOUT ADHESIONS WAS BECAUSE MY PAIN CAME BACK ON THE RIGHT SIDE AFTER I HAD OVARY AND TUBE REMOVED."
>Your post on 04/13 says this:
>"I DO NOT EXPECT AN APOLOGY FROM ANYONE NOR WILL I GIVE ONE TO ANYONE, I THOUGHT WE WE WOULD BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK OUR MINDS, I HAVE DONE MUCH RESEARCH REGARDING ADHESIONS AND I DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. FRANKLY I AM ONLY GOING TO READ POSTS FROM NOW ON BECAUSE I LEARNED THE HARD WAY, YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING UNLESS IT IS TOUCHY FEELY, OR COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR PAIN OR ARE UPBEAT AND PRAISING ANOTHERS FORTIDUDE. I HAVE SUFFERED WITH ADHESION WELL OVER 5 YEARS. IT AIN'T NOTHING NEW TO ME."
>
>I am sorry for having to point this out....you tell us you have done a lot of research and have suffered with adhesions for well over 5 years (you know....it doesn't matter if you were only suffering for two days...you are still a sufferer and still equal to each and everyone of us) but in your first few posts you told us you didn't know about adhesions until after your surgery last June. In one of your original posts you didn't know what ARD was. I have been participating on this board for over 3 years. I have suffered from adhesions for at least 25 years. I didn't really even know that I had an adhesion problem until 1995....after 20 surgeries in a four year period and even then my doctors denied it was a problem. Even after all of this time, I do not consider myself an expert on adhesions.
>
>"you don't have to go to germany to get this operation done. if one takes the time and effort to research the matter instead of trying just to get sympathy from those on this "support group", one will find there are doctors in the USA who know and do something about this. " This was another one of your statements. If you do research you will find many, many doctors who say that they know about adhesions and will do something about them.....we all know that. The problem is that these doctors either don't know or choose not to use the best techniqes to prevent the reformation of adhesions. No one ever said there weren't doctors out there claiming to be able to solve the problem. We have all been to these doctors who say they can help us. We have all found ourselves back here. Even the best doctors are having difficulty in preventing adhesion formation. What we all try to say is that our best hope lies in Germany or with the Adhesion Center in Scranton, PA. If they are the only
> doctors that are having any type of success with treatment why would we want to go anywhere else? Our best chances lie in avoiding surgery and preventing our adhesions from worsening.
>
>Please at least try to understand what we are all saying. No one here, other than maybe Helen Dynda or Bev, is an adhesion expert...we are all just learning. But some of us have been here longer so that we have absorbed more information. We try to pass that information on to newcomers in the hopes of preventing them from making our same mistakes. I only hope that you can understand this.
>
>God Bless,
>
>Karla
>karla: it is good to see that you have time to be so patient and interested in pointing out my flaws. i do not wish to vent any more on the boards, if you wish to carry this further e-mail me direct. i will explain not that i need to defend myself to you or anyone, but you deserve an answer. LOL:-))
> ejulian@attbi.com wrote: At Sun, 14 Apr 2002, Msvirgo9459@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>Mame,
>>If you don't like this site why do you keep coming here. Just stay away.None
>>of us are presureing you to talk to us. I don't quite understand your email .
>>You found a site to talk to people from Congressman go ahead and talk to the
>>professinals we are not as most of us have told you before we are adhesion
>>sufferers who support each other the best we can.We don't attack each
>>other,we are in pain not looking for anything but support and guidance. I
>>wish you the best also. I have emailed Dr Wiseman and gotten response from
>>him. Ofcourse it wasn't the very next minute. The man is very busy works for
>>a living and goes all over the country trying to help people. He also
>>stareted this site to try to get us communicating to share our experiences
>>and try to help each other with support and finding docs who could help. Best
>>wishes to you.God didn't build Rome in aday.And God is also a patient man. He
>>made us all and Loves us all even with all our faults.
>>Lillian
>
>--
>msvirgo: have tried to e-mail you direct, but keeps coming back undeliverable. if you have a problem with me please don't anger others just e-mail me direct and get it off your chest. i would be glad to answer any questions you have.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: