Re: To all my friends/ Sally

Fri Apr 12 02:16:21 2002

Hi Sally. You may have seen me online in the past years. Yep You got that sinking ship syndrone. I get frightened when I feel that way and will go to the doc to raise my anti-depressants. Has that been on your mind at all. We have every reason in the world to be depressed !!! I know that depression. It is different than the sinking ship syndrome. That is when it is uncontrolable and out of your hands. This is so hard to type out what I am trieing to say !!! I guess I am suggesting you do a mind check to see if you need help ! Ya, that's it ! Do you need some help with this depression ? I try to keep up with who has done what and where but I just can't. I have even written it down before ! So why does it hurt to sit? I have that also. Has been diagnosed as an adhesion on my rectum. No one knows for sure. Having a short scope in May and would like a MRI of tailbone area to see there. But I hate going to the doctor. At least I have a bus for the disabled drive me. I drive 3 miles and am in horrible pain. Hate it !

Anyway have you done tests on your butts already ??? My husband Chief keeps me up on what's going on in the forum . Take a brake and come back when you can hon. Love ya, JJ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: