New to the site

Tue Apr 9 21:08:36 2002

Hello, My name is Maya and this my first time posting here. I am a 29 year old mother of three and a wife. I had a full hysterectomy of febuary 14,2001 and have since suffered from adhesions. I have had three Laperoscopies(sp) and still suffer in pain daily. since my husband is in the US Navy I am stuck dealing with the military Doctors. In the last few months I have been tossed from Gyn to Urology, to Gi and back to Gyn. Today I was told by the Gyn doctor that adhesions do not cause pain and that none of the doctors will even think about doing more surgery. I have also seen the pain docs there and was told that before they will even consider narcotic pain meds I have to try a series of drugs which include drugs given to epiliptic patients to control sezures and antidepersants. I am tied of hurting, tired of cring, and tired of not being able to be the playful happy person I used to be. I was sent for testing to see if I have remenants of ovaries left and will have to follow up next week. However I don't get my hopes up anymore.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: