Any help for Possible adhesions?

Thu Apr 4 22:11:59 2002

I had a TAH BSO last May...almost since the surgery I have complained of pain. I couldn't turn in bed and had terrible lower back pain. Now, almost a year later, I have more severe pain which is affecting my ability to function as I used to do. Left pelvic pain and lower back pain(follow my incision scar around to the back). It can be sharp pain, burning, cramping and lots of pulling pain. After MRIs of the hip, pelvic and lumbar, no pinched nerve was seen???? No gastro problems, no slipped disk....I've done the rounds of doctors and now am back at my dyno. door. I've been told I'm fixating on my pain! I've been told I'd depressed and should take meds. I'm hurting so badly and I didn't feel this way before the hysterectomy!(fibroids and complex cyst). Now, the gyn. says he's at a loss as to what to do and said he'd schedule a lap. to see if I have adhesions. Can anyone give me some advice? I know my body and the pain is real...something is not right. Thanks for any comments. Gail Hennessey http:www.gailhennessey.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: