>had a very small one yesterday morning. I have been in severe pain and
>vomiting for these 2 weeks but I have about got myself straight again. The
>pain is still with me but I try to keep my bowels under my control tons of
>water is the best and if you can still walk okay doing that will help. I know
>its not much but this is what I do. I wish I could help more but as for the
>pain I am on patches but it has come time for something else.Because I am
>suffering constantly again. Lots of Love
>Dawn

Dawn, in the past when my bowels have gotten inflammed from the constipation I take 2 tablespoons of Castor Oil. Saw a GI guy and he says it does depleat you of some vitamins, like what you ate that morning, but to not worry about it. Take it between breakfast and lunch. When you are going to be sitting up for atleast 3 hours because it can go down you wind pipe to your lungs if laying down !! Now that part is not true because I have taken it lots of times before bed. But what ever ? It has been real nice because everything just SLIDES RIGHT OUT !!!! You never get those cramping feelings like from other stimulants. Like Senekot. A few mornings I woke up with what felt like the flu. But it wasn't. I have a whole lot of rectum pain these days. Pretty sure it's an adhesion. Still I am having it investigated alittle. I do OK if I just lay on my side all day !! Having a "Sigmoid Colon Scope" in May. When it hurts it feels like I am sitting on a big cyst or something really inflamed and it dose not like being sat on !!! It has given us a whole new sourse of bad ass jokes !! Hangin in there, Jaynie Sounds like you do have an obstruction. Am I right Dawn?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: