Re: :-( the bad news

Mon Apr 1 05:55:58 2002

Dear Jo:

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having the horrible pain. I'm glad you got to spend time with your family, though. I will continue to pray for you my friend.

--
Clare

At Sun, 31 Mar 2002, Jo Eslick wrote: > >Well Guy's, > >It appears that the weekend pass from hospital hasn't worked & even with >increased pain medication I am still feeling pretty damn yuk about the >whole pain this which is a real nuisence 'cuz I had plenty of stuff >planned for this weekend :-( Still ended up at Shane's parents for the >annual EasterEgg hunt. > >Although now they are so much bigger it should be re-named the Eslick >Family annual Eater Egg Grand Prix....the winner being the fastest to >fill their baskets with as many ooy gooy chocolate Easter Eggs as >possible! This years recored beat an all time record of 5 mins, 45 secs. >They did it in 3 minutes flat this year! sheesh! Think it's time for >some new tactics to be used in next years "The Great Eslick Egg Race" >*grin* > >While down at Nan & Pop's it was very nice and sedate with everyone >sitting in the living room eating yummy chocolate mud cake and a >refreshingly strong cup of moccha Kenya Coffee....mmmm nothin like the >aroma of choco;ate & caffiene to get a gals appetite swinging to newer >and higher levels ;-) > >As for me...pain city is the only way I can really describe it to >you.....even with GREATLY increased and I do mean MEGGA HUGE increase in >doses of all medication, this little easter chichy dee will have to head >back off to hospital come Tuesday morning....but I will certainly ring >them on Friday..... just to make sure they don't put another patient in >MY room! I like the cute balcony and ensuite bathroom, the colours are >just me!..... What more can a girl say???? > >Truth is, I am in loads of pain and our weekend trial has been a bit of >a flop, Shane is being optomistic.... but I can literally feel it in my >bones..... the old operation song is callin my name again. Don't worry >I will be big, brave & ask LOADS of questions before I sign on ANY >dotted lines..... I was nervous enough last week just having the tests! >Ever seen a cat's hair standing on end it the cartoons & it's claws >extended clinging like hell to the ceiling? Yep aha that's right....that >was me to a T !! hehehe > >I will be a movie star cause they are going to film the whole process >for the documentary I am doing..... nuthin like getting famous any way >ya can.... BUT THIS is REDICULOUS!!!!! > >I miss you all so very very much, to the newbies, i am sure that all my >special friends here on the board are looking out for you...and don't >worry....read, ask loads of questions, read some more, ask the doctors >LOADS of questions, think about it carefully and ony THEN make your >decision. > >My love and warm gentle hugs to all.... (Evelyn...give Zac & his sister >a hug from me...and tell them some small tale about an aussie friend) I >need your love and prayers now more than ever..... > >Jo http://www.bombobeach.com > >-- >I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based >on personal experience. I am a fellow adhesions sufferer >reaching out to help others. >

--
csheedy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: