Clare from Sally

Fri Mar 29 21:48:17 2002

Dear Clare, Whine away, that's what we are here for. And by the way, you can tell me you are an exdrunk, but please stop telling doctors and other professionals. They have the minds of a small peanut and can't process the idea that you could be better and off the booze.

It's also not good to have it in your chart. Downplay it if it comes up again. Life is weird, you have to know how "to play the game". Now I'm not saying that you should take opiates, maybe they would be wrong for you if you know already that you have an addictive personality and we don't want to cause you more troubles than you have already. I guess it depends on the level of pain. and Also on how strong you have become going through the process of getting off alcohol. I'm lucky. I throw up, I also throw up with too many pills also. I guess this is a blessing in disguise. I also have a very strong family background of four generations of ministers who were all stuborn as mules, so we never had alcohol in the house until I was grown up.

Sorry to prattle on and on, there's no easy way if you can't take opiates and you are in very bad pain. But maybe there is some medicine out there that I don't know about. I'm sure there is. Ask the board and read the back emails. They're just a fountain of information. http://www.adhesions.org Love and hugs, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: