Re: Fiber and Exercise - Wingy

Tue Mar 26 10:37:03 2002

Oh Wingy, so sorry that that you can't eat normally or do your laps anymore. I know I started really getting upset, as I used to be able to go to the mall and at least make it to a few stores (about an hour of shopping) and then would have to leave, but lately, I can't even do that and that's really upsetting me when I can't go shopping. Ialso drink ensure and I have to eat or I will soon disappear, so I find eating soft things like goodies (donuts, jelly sandwiches, cake, cupcakes, raisin bread, entenman's anything, ice cream) I am able to get down and cause little pain (oh well, someone has to eat the stuff). You'd think I'd gain weight eating all that fatting stuff and not getting any exercise (that causes pain too), but I can't gain a pound and fight for every pound I have on my skinny body now. I just had blood work done and hoping that they find it's my throid or gallbladder, anything to give me a clue why I can't gain weight and have lost 20lbs and still counting.

A few of us thought it was the medication we were on causing the weight loss, but I've asked every doctor I can about the oxy, and they vehemently deny that it causes weight loss, but there's no other explanation. I am fortunate enough that I am able to go to the bathroom no matter what I eat it's just the dinner food, like pork chops, steak, anything hard is difficult to get down.

If they don't find anything in my blood tests I'm going to have to go to a Nutrition Store and see if I can find some kind of vitamins that will put some weight on me.

You hang in there and I'll be hanging with you. You got me babe!!!

Love,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: