Bad Couple of Weeks......Dr. would not give me pain meds.......Please read

Sun Mar 24 06:41:16 2002

Hello everyone i hope things are ok! Lately my life has been a disaster! My pain has been increasingly getting worse! I called my Ob/GYn and asked him for pain meds, he is determined to put me on the lupron for my pain from the endo and the cyst on my left side keeps building up and bursting, i get this awfull sharp shooting pain on my leftside where my ovary is and then som awful cramping so bad i can't stand up! At first he refused to give me anything for pain???? A friend of mine told me to call him back so i did and i gave him you know what i was not in the mood so they next day he finally called in some Lortabs 500mg which do help a bit for now! Then my ob/gyn says you need to do lupron it will help with the pain....Ya maybe temperary for endo but it will do nothing for that huge cyst in there and all my adhesions I told him no way would i do lupron to many side effects longterm i have enough problems! Later that day i got a call from a pharmacutical company the makers of Lupron the need my ok to ship 3 months worth of lupron for $5! Wow And i told him i would'nt do this yes he thought he was doing me a favor by getting it cheaper because w/insurance it would of cost me $150! So now i'm in aww and furious at the same time! Well tomarrow i go to my GP to see about what to do for my sleeplessness and anxiety attacks and my bm problems which i believe all this is from the adhesions! When i have a bm it feels like someone has punched my and i'm not constipated i drink tons of water, its weird it wakes me every morning 5 am to go! So hopefully she can help me with this and stronger pain meds for now! I'm also getting all my records from my ob/gyn and getting a second opion a friend of mine refered me to her ob/gyn and said she is wonderful I'll keep fingers crossed! This last ob/gyn did a lap on me back in Oct and did not get all the cyst because of the adhesions and said it would come back! Well for one i think he just did what he could and threw me out of there i don't think he wanted be bothered! So thats where i'm at sitting daily in pain, my hubby had to stay home fri to let me sleep all day! Its so har for me i can't take care of myself let alone my 4 yr old i want my life back! I used to walk everyday now i walk to the mailbox and i hurt geezz does it ever end? i read this board all the time don't post much because now a days i'm in like this fog and i get confused easliy strange huh! Well enough for now back to bed! I love you guys and i always keep you all in my thoughts and prayers! Huggs and Kisses to all! Love ya, Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: