Re: Hi sweet Jan! ")

Sat Mar 23 12:26:55 2002

Hi Chrissy, I'm glad your doing better today. Days like that make you want to "puke"! You wonder if some of these dr's even are human. The way they can just dismiss us like we are not important enough to bother with or we are just head cases. It makes me sick to my stomach. Enough grouchy stuff. My husband and son are planning a trip to Scotland. I am so happy for them. My husband was born there and it would be nice to show our son where he comes from. I'm not going firstly cause I think it would be great for them to go together and secondly I don't want to ruin the trip by being sick. Better stay home and take care of the dogs. I really don't mind. They get along great and this is something they will never forget. So I have to play travel agent and make all the plans and that should be fun too. Maybe I'll put a little surprise in there for them. Well I'm going to go and check the internet for prices and stuff. You take care and keep that "devil pain" away! Your friend Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 1:41 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Hi sweet Jan! ")

Thank you so much for your uplifting words. I'm doing much better today thanks. Yesterday was yucky, hell doctor day. I just can't believe that my primary care doctor would send me to another doctor who doesn't believe that adhesions do not cause pain.......grrrrrrrrrrrrr and double grrrrrrrrrrrrr! Thank you so much Jan for your wonderful heart! Love and hugs, ~Chrissie xo'sGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: