Re: Let me tell you about my day at the doctors..................

Fri Mar 22 20:22:01 2002

Dear Chrissy, I am so sorry about your horrible visit to the Dr.s :-( I just don't understand how they can be so uncaring and insensitive! Whatever happened to the oath these so called Dr.s took! I am so glad you stood up for yourself! You know he can say adhesions don't cause pain but I bet if his wife,mother,or daughter had these problems it would be different HUH! I guess I am not one to talk to about Dr.s because I have lost all faith in them!! I don't have any plans on going back to the Dr.s until it becomes life threating ( Which I have had a surgeon tell me they wouldn't touch me until then anyway) I am sorry I can't be more uplifting for you because I am also at my bottom. I am so tired of being treated like a lowlife by these so called Professionals. You know what the sad part is? We pay them to treat us like that! What ever happened to the Dr.s that wanted to make a difference instead of a buck???? Chrissy please put on your mountain climbing shoes and join me in trying to climb our way out of this terrible hole :-) Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers! XOXOXO

--
Big Pain Free Hugs To All
       ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: