Re: Having an Oxycontin problem - there wasn't one

Wed Mar 13 16:36:32 2002

Chrissie, I read the postings everyday and you are there for everyone. You are so witty and upbeat. How about we take care of you for a while and cheer you up. Let us kick your pain in the butt for you!!!! You take care you sweetie pie and get some rest and think of Bombo Beach and relax. I know it is hard with the pain but isn't awful we are so used to it. You take care of you and be good to yourself-you don't know how much you are loved and appreciated. I don't post too often cause you guys know so much I just read and learn. I feel that I know enough now to make my own case with the dr.' and not be stepped on or put aside anymore! Thanks for all you do. Rest and I'll kick your pain for you.

Love Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 3:21 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Having an Oxycontin problem - there wasn't one

Thank you Helen for posting this, I totally agree with you! At the time I posted that I was just healing from surgery and my mind was reacting normally. I was at the time wondering if it was a mind trick...that if I do go off the oxycontin so soon after my surgery, will the pain come back? I didn't want to feel that awful, debilitating pain prior to my surgery. This post is over a year old and yes, I would like it to be removed to prevent future replies. It keeps popping up with people trying to help - but the help is no longer needed. My pain is back FULL FORCE! I have NEW devil pain and if I don't take my oxycontin, I know that I would not be having a life! I know that my pain would win. I don't normally post this negative, but bad days are with me every day. There isn't a day where there is no pain. Thank God that the oxycontin helps dull the pain somewhat, but without them - I just don't know, I really don't know what or where I would be in my life. No life I guess. Thank you Helen for asking that the post I posted a year ago be removed. I agree and I hope that it can be done. I do apologize to everyone for this post, I'm not in a good way these days with this devil pain of mine, and the new pain that keeps coming and not stopping. Love to you all, I love you Helen, ~Chrissie xo's Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: