been gone for a while

Mon Mar 11 15:17:12 2002

Hi everyone!! Its been MONTHS since I've been around here, but I really need some help! I believe I quit visiting this sight around Christmas time....ummm Does that tell anyone anything about Me and my mental health? I'm not really sure why I stopped coming here, but I know it helped me when I was coming every day or so. The last few months have been AWFUL!!!! I live in a fairly good size town, about 150 miles or so from Spokane, WA and about 250 or so from Seattle, WA. I have spent the last four monthx o so trapsing around Washington state and even into Portland, OR trying to find a Dr. who actually gives a shit about me, my condition, and living a pain free life with little cost to me! I HAD "family Dr." who has yet to return my phone calls from FEBRUARY, let alone the one last week requesting a referral to a pain clinic in Portland, Or, since I have family there I can stay with if I need to......No response as of yet.... I'm having to make some pretty major decisions and I really feel alone! I have family here who are willing to listn to me mone a grone, but when I ask for "advise".....they just say the decision is up to me. I have no idea what to do./.....Do I relocate my son in his sophmore year of school? or do I just live the way I've been living for another three years until he's out of school? Do I go to Seattle,WA where I don't really know anyone, but really like the Dr. I have found there....Or do I move to Portland where I have a sister I can stay with until I get on my feet and find a place??????? I'M SOOOO CONFUSED AND COMPLETELY FED UP WITH DR'S AND THIS SINKIN ILLNSS........I'm trying really hard not to feel sorry for myself, but am having a REAL hardtime as of lately....PLEASE....HELP! Is pain management the way to go? Does it REALLY help or is it a waste of time and expenses? Sorry to be whining and blabbering.....someday, I hope I can come in here and tell you all that life is great and I'm having a blast!!!!! Won't be anytime soon I'm thinking......butya never know! Thank you all or being here and "Listening" Love, Kelley L

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: