Re: Debra.......got a question for you

Mon Mar 11 06:12:33 2002

LRQ - Lower right quadrant pain. The doc put me on Codeine ( twenty pills per month for as needed) yeah well, AS needed isn't twenty pills. I am in so much of a quandary right now. Because of the Non ovarian cyst, I am having the pain. The adhesions are making it almost impossible for surgery.

The pain so interferes with my life and it is driving my husband up a wall. He says that surgery should be indicated when the pain affects your life style.

he has been real supportive about sex ( we do alternatives to intercourse) which helps greatly. He is starting to get a complex and is afraid to have intercourse because then I am in a lot of pain for a few days.

AHHHH isn't life great as a woman? He giveth and he taketh away

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Chrissy492@aol.com Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 2:16 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Debra.......got a question for you

Hey Debra! ") In your post you said that you have been having LRQ pain for the past month. What is that? I will feel so silly if it's something so easy. ") Love and hugs Debra, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: