what to say

Fri Feb 15 12:22:08 2002

Okay, I have a few questions for you wonderful individuals who continually post their love, support, and in my opinion "expert" advice. #1-I have found such conflicting information on this one, when, and how long does it take adhesions to reform after adhesiolysis?

#2-What to do when the doctor who has been managing your pain meds dumps you? I realize that a pain clinic is my best bet, but it takes forever to get in, any advice? Call them up and inform them I have a gun to my head?

#3-Should I seriously be considering long term meds vs. adhesiolysis? When is enough enough? I know the ramifications, but I need to hear it again, and again.

#4-What else would you call a book on vagina ovarian adhesions? Hey, I know, the patients guidebook to a life of living hell from adhesions, no wait it's in your head!

I am one step away from driving my car into a cement wall. The only reason I have not done this so far, is three incredible girls ages 9, 4, and 2! I will not be responsible for ruining their lives. Of course you ask them now what is wrong with mommy and they reply she's a witch and cries all the time.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: