to Em

Fri Feb 15 03:43:53 2002

Hi Em

Gee, just as we have been saying, we will always find someone else who experiences the same sort of pain as us, and we sit in front of our computer screens nodding our heads...our lips press together.... and there are collective sounds of the meditative "mmmmmmmmmmmm" as we acknowledge a sister in pain & similar symptoms, then comes the *sigh* the shaking of heads & the annoyed thought waves filter out from our brains to be spoken in a low and evenly annoyed tones: "why is it so hard for the medico's to just admit we know our own bodies and know that we have pain in our body and not in our BRAIN!!

Yes, I know about ovaries & the vagina.... I had both attached to the vaginal vault thankyou, and pleasant is not the description I would give it. I don't know if you were aware of this Em, but my eldest daughters name is Emma-Louise, and we call her Em or Emmie and I am writing a book about my experience growing up with pain, and then the shocking addition of adhesions pain that far and away exceeds the pain I had been living with until my hysterectomy. Then it got worse after that... Anyway after we discovered that my ovaries caused my pain stuck to my vagina! Gee I am getting long winded these days! rofl....... I wanted to call my book, "Hello! My ovaries are STUCK to my vagina!"......... Trouble was it is only someone like you & I Em; understand exactly what that means in terms of pain!!

:-( But after testing the title on a few friends and family with very mixed results *sigh* so I have had to settle for using that as the title for a chapter in my book instead. So if you have any questions about anything related to that you are more than welcome. I lost my ovaries unfortunately couldn’t be saved and instant menopause is a most unpleasant experience. I wasn’t prepared at all and suffered a very miserable time until quite recently when I was fortunate to get into the Endo/Gyno clinic at the Royal Hospital for Women in Sydney. I feel much better about my treatment now and I am feeling quite relaxed about using pain management and not surgery for the time being. Who Knows, should this spray gel really show some real success … I might, and I say MIGHT just consider just one more try.

So… if you ever want to ask me anything about it…. Let me know… OK?

Love & gentle hugs, Jo http://www.bombobeach.com

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: