sweet Millie & the 'gang'

Fri Feb 15 01:33:19 2002

Valentine's Day has come & gone for us Aussies.... as usual *cough* we ARE the leaders of the pack....ok ok yea I know the Kiwi's see the sunrise of the new day just a smidge before us BUT

OH WHAT THE HECK------- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY-------------

Now the soppy stuff is over what's next? Oh great, you HAD to remind me that Easter is just around the corner.....

mmmmmmmm did I ever tell you about the time that Shane hired an Easter Bunny suite and scarred all the kids and made them cry? hehehehe apparently the sweet little ones found a 6ft giant Easter Bunny was just too much to bear oh I mean bunny ,,......uhmmmmm ok I promise I won't try & be funny any more..... that's helly belly's job & chrissie & her wet & wild fairy...............

love ya all Jo http://www.bombobeach.com

At Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Millie wrote: >
>We love you,too... Hell-yun!!!
>If it weren't for all of the nice people I've met here, I actually don't know where I'd be today.
>Hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day!
>Love,
>Millie.
>

>>> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Hchalm@aol.com
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 2:03 AM
> Subject: RE: Boy did I miss a good week or what
>
> I love all of you, and I could never leave as each and every one of you has made me feel special at times, feel loved, feel as though I have friends (although I have never met you), but without all of you, I would be alone, and I don't think I could make it on my own.
>
> With all my love,
>
> Hell-yun

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: