Re: adhesion pain and pulling...

Tue Feb 12 09:09:52 2002

My name is Lisa and I had a total hyst in Nov of 2000. I soon began having abdominal pain and pain with urination. They went through the suspect of possible stitch left from surgery. I had a cystoscope and c.t.s. Through conversations with the Dr's we determined it was probably adhesions. I was granted a scope to see. The Dr. had only allotted 45min for the procedure and was still at it 2.5 hours later. She tried to cut down the adhesions while there, and did a saline wash. I felt great for about 2 days and the pain began to return. Now they will not consider returning in to cut down all the adhesions and apply barriers. I have spoken to 2 other surgeons and they tell me that operations for pain management are not probable nor practical. The write up from the Lap referred to server bowel and bladder adhesions. Even with this report in hand I got no options of help unless the adhesions are causing bowel obstructions. I see where you stated we don't have to settle and the pain is only present during the voiding process. But it is extreme but fleeting. I just don't like the idea that I get to hurt 6 to 8 times a day for the rest of my life. ( If Jesus tarries that could be 40 to 50 years). I had the total hyst because of level 1 cancer of the uterus. (that was a 3 year fight to get checked for too). I understand what you mean about the slow methodical deteriation of your emotions and control. I have been hurting just over a year and I can feel my control ebbing away more each day. Is it wrong to pursue surgery as an answer?

--
Lisa White
Customer Advocate
E-Loan
3563-501 Philips Hwy
Jacksonville Fl. 32207

1-888-324-4957

http://www.eloan.com A better way to get a loan.

Please note: This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by someone other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. Thank you

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: