Karla from Sally

Wed Feb 6 13:28:48 2002

My dearest Karla, May your days be filled with the sun and the moon and the stars. Do you get to be outside at all? Can you see trees and the sky where you are? Can you see the sun come up or go down? If you can't do any of these things, please try to find someone to help you connect with nature. It can heal. I know you are probably bedridden and house bound. I can't picture where you live. Do you live in an apartment in the city. Is there anyone on the board close by who could help you see natures beauty? If not do you have a T>V> turned to the nature shows and the places where waterfalls cascade down the mountains? I'm sorry, I'm on this nature kick, always have been that's why I live where I do. It's so uplifting. But I know it doesn't cure all, so I send you my thoughts and prayers every single day. And I'm trying to send you visions of the sun setting over the ocean, but my ESP skills are pretty lacking. Though I did get my goddaughter to call from New Zealand, just by thinking of her really hard. And if you believe that, I have a nice bridge for you. I know its out of the question, but if by some miracle you're okay, you have a free place to come and stay for awhile. A lovely Inn right on the beach.

Love, hugs, prayers, kisses, Happy Valentines Day Your friend forever, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: