New booboo devil pain

Sun Feb 3 10:00:07 2002

Hi to all my sweetie pies, Life has been grand here in New Hampshire. I'm still working my full-time job and buying those megga bucks tickets to win, win, win - millions and not have to work any longer and also to share with ARD Awareness! Yep, I'm keeping this positive attitude for sure this way we'll win the $$...ya baby, show me the money! I have this new pain I thought I'd share with you. It's right below my rib cage and above my tummy. I know that it's adhesion pain because as we all know, we know that "devil" pain of those nasty elastics now don't we?! I'm bent over like a little old lady walking with her cane. I told my husband, ah hell honey, it's just another part of my body that feels pain, it'll take me a couple of weeks to get used to then it'll be ok. YIKES - after I said that I thought, how sad....I'd rather fall on ice as I did yesterday going to my company after holidays party. Hey, it's better than getting my toe stuck in the bathtub faucet again. I can hear you laughing now Jo, Sally, Helen, Janet.....and the others I love ..........tee hee. I'm going to promise to try and read emails during the week rather than on the weekends only. As you know, it's hard after working a full day, then come home with no energy and feel as if you've been put though the meat grinder and come out thinly sliced. ekkkk I really miss sending emails and reading all the emails sent from the board. I've missed saying a huge, warm, welcome to all the new people. So "HI" and welcome to you and I'm so happy you found a wonderful, kind, loving, knowledgeable site to come to....... ") Love and Hugs to all, ~Chrissie xo's (Christine aka Chrissie Damon from NH to all the new people)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: