Millie

Thu Jan 24 06:52:27 2002

Millie, sorry it took so long to answer your question, my grandma just passed away, she was 97! So I've been alittle buzy with other things. Anyway to answer your question, my situation is alittle different. My doctor told me I had to have my hysterectomy (for HEAVY bleeding) done abdominally because my uterus was too enlarged. The pathology report said it wasn't. When I asked my doctor about it all he said was he was surprised, and that hindsight is 20/20! No apology or anything. I firmly believe that if it had been done laprascopically I wouldn't be in the position I find myself in now. I think he thought it would be easier and more profitable for him to do it abdominally. Afterward when I found myself in extreme pain and called him he kept passing me off to other doctors and told me he had no idea what could be causing me so much pain, nausea and vomiting. His nurse was just short of rude to me, so I started to think he had made a mistake in surgery and just wanted me to go away! I have lost alot of my respect of doctors.

--
Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: