Re: Question about what to tell the doctor

Thu Jan 17 20:15:45 2002

Robyn, I'd go to my primary doctor if I were you. Print out all the stuff on pain and pain meds you can get from the IAS archives and take it and show him...I get my vicoden from my primary doctor, he hesitated at first giving them to me for so long but they work for me, I'd rather have long term damage to my liver than to live now, in the present, with pain. Good Luck! Lesa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: