Chrissie from Jo

Tue Jan 15 00:03:42 2002

Hi Chrissie,

Thank you so much for replying to my request for stories, yes, the one from the quilt would be just fine.  Please add a small note at the bottom of your story saying that you give me permission to use it to incorporate into the script for the documentary and in my book, with discression.  At this stage the stories will only be used as a part of the planning and final submission for funding.  Once I have been given the green light, I will then post the proper forms for you to sign giving me permission to use your story in return for acknowledgement in the screen credits and the book.

If anyone else would like to be included, or would like further information, please write to me via seslick@ozemail.com.au

I am very unwell at the moment and I may not get back to you for the next few days, Shane intends to take me to our local hospital this evening if I can't get this present bout of pain under control.

Chrissie, I hope that you will also write to oprah & 60 Minutes and who ever else you can think of to seek urgent medical assistance for Karla.  I am very worried about her at the moment, and if she has another major kidney infection, it' s quite on the cards that her kidney's will shut down and she will die!

I am sorry to spell it out so grafically, but I am feeling very frustrated living on the opposite side of the world, I wish I could be there to pound on a few doors on Karla's behalf.  Well, my temp has just hit over the top again, time for another cold shower *sigh*.  The urine tests came back clear so there is no answer yet as to why I am peeing blood, like I am having my period...... yet I can't... I lost THAT equipment two years ago!  No one seems to be worried, that's ok for them, it's not haooening to them, is it!

love & huggles my friend (huggle, cross between a cuddle & a hug & my 9 year olds favourite form of affection) see ya

Jo (Australia)

>From: Chrissy492@aol.com
>Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
>Subject: Jo - Adhesion Story
>Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 10:41:59 -0600
>
>Hi Jo my sweets,
>I'd like to send you my adhesion story. Would the same letter I sent to the
>government be ok to send you? And another think: THANK YOU for doing all
>that you do for us you honey bunny you!
>Love ya Jo and if you need help with anything, I'll do my best to help you.
>Love ya my sweet Jo,
>~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: