Adhesions seems to be the problem,

Tue Jan 8 11:38:43 2002

Anyone suffering from Abdominal Adhesions, please email me mike@snowandsports.com.

I am 33, I had a ruptured appendix in 1988 (at the age of 19) and had gone 10 days before it was diagnosed. Neeedless to say, it was major emergency surgury. Thankfully, I survived and fully recovered. Except for the gut wrenching pain i have been suffering intermittently ever since.

As if someone inserted a concrete Block under my rib cage. Aggravated by stress, food, or sometimes absolutely nothing at all. I have gone for periods up to a month or 2 with no bouts of pain whatsoever, and other times several times a month.

The pain is usually unbearable and immobilizing and can be felt to develop up to 10 minutes before full onset. Lasting anywhere from 5 to 25 minutes and often followed by hives which Im sure are a result of the internal trauma that i am undergoing.

Dr's have done the helio bacteria tests and other tests and nothing was discovered. I am in otherwise great health and am in very good physical and mental shape.

After reading about Abdominal Adhesions i am now convinced that due to the scale of my surgury (I have a 12" scar vertical from groin to bottom of sternum) Adhesions of the stomach are the cause of my condition.

Please email if you are in a similar situation. We could learn much from some good discussion!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: