Good to be back!!!

Mon Jan 7 07:24:55 2002

Hello to everyone! I too have not posted in awhile, but I have tried to keep up at least reading what's been going on with all of you. Jo, I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. I know what it is like to have a doctor you trust and that you have gone to for years say something totally insensitive. Really makes you wonder what you saw in him in the first place, but he could have been having a bad day. Hang in there, things may turn around! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Helen D- just wanted you to know that I too sent my letter in to the goverment. I sent it the day Dr. Wiseman sent me an e-mail about it. I have'nt heard from Kimmi, or Linda in awhile, I hope everything is okay with them and they like many of us were busy with the holidays. I am glad the holidays are over, which is unusual for me, I usually love the holidays and think they fly by way too fast.It just seemed to be sooo much work this year. I felt pretty good the few days before Christmas, and managed to get everything done, but of course it all caught up with me Christmas Day, and I felt horrible. That would be my luck! I never told you all how my first visit to the pain clinic went. Not as I had hoped. They put me on Neurontin, which I hoped would at least help my very tender spot below my navel, but it didn't even do that, much less help with my other pain. I realize they have to start somewhere, I just hope my next visit(tommorrow) we can find something that works! I am about at the end of my rope, and my sanity, it's been more than 6 weeks since I've had any relief from this constant pain! Lots of love to you all. It's good to be back talking to you!

--
Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: