Helen G and everyone else from Sally

Sun Dec 16 22:55:55 2001

Dear Helen G, I'm just getting to your Nov 16th email, I've had computer problems, then we took a two week vacation in Hawaii, now I'm back to the real world. We're in the middle of a terrific storm. I can hear the trees CCCCreaking, creaking creaking louder, and louder and than bammm, over they go. It's kind of exciting in a weird way. Sorry to bother you with trivia, but I don't really know what else to talk about. I felt the same way after my last surgery. I didn't have any pain free time. I was so disappointed and mad, and now I don't know what to do or think, I'm glad we finally stopped working for two weeks and went somewhere (to my uncles in Maui). It's good for the soul, but I know most of you can't afford to, and also its hard to travel. I always feel bruised and hurt from long flights. and people who don't understand that, yes, you really do need a wheelchair to walk that mile to the plane gate. I don't look sick, so they never want to help. After standing in line forever, I'm practically on the floor, and this last time, the ticket agent told me to just walk it, I started to cry and told her in a very loud voice that I had ordered a wheelchair because I needed it, and if they couldn't provide one, I was going to collapse on the floor right then. Well, she went behind a screen where there were five or six wheelchairs and got me one immediately. I just don't understand. We waited in line, we weren't pushy, we had gone through a travel agent and requested a wheelchair in advance. What is the problem? Oh, well, I got my wheelchair and embarrassed my husband, but at least I didn't completely collapse crying. I hope you feel better and even if you don't I hope you can cope. It's hard, but you have to. Please write to the board, even if its to complain. You were gone so long before, we missed you. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: