Re: Just an ordinary day!

Wed Dec 5 16:00:55 2001

Lin,

I absolutely cried when I read your last letter. I am so sorry that your Outlook Express isn't working. I have checked everything on my computer and no viruses come up, but I still must assume that there was some sort of virus because why the 5 emails? I, like you, am extremely emotional right now. I have been sick with an infection for a long time now and no antibiotics seem to be breaking it. Plus I have a major issue I am dealing with in my private life that leaves me feeling so alone and almost to the point of saying why go on. I try hard to ignore it, but as I lie in bed at night it just eats away at me....just when I thought I had happiness in my life.

You need to get one of those early pregnancy kits and take it kiddo. Your symptoms sound like you might be pregnant. The ones we have available here are accurate as soon as you are late with your period. So maybe you will be able to tell already. I am not a doctor or a pharmacist, and I know your doctor says no problem, but it concerns me that you are taking morphine and others and might be pregnant. Maybe I am overreacting because of the recent loss of my precious angel grandbaby. But, I worry.

Lin, I just have to tell you that I also suffer from malnutrition. I am quite overweight as well but my body doesn't absorb the nutrients from the food I eat. It is just flushed right through. I have been losing weight a lot...I can't tell...because to me it just seems to move right to my abdomen where I am so distended. Do you take any medications for this? I don't...but wondered if I should be since this is a problem that I have been aware of for quite a long time now....years.

Well, I can't sit here much longer. Hugs to you and with them all of the love in the world.

--
Karla

Somewhere up in the stars.............. My angel and me!

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Lin" <j.vermey@xtra.co.nz> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 3:46 PM Subject: Just an ordinary day!

> To my darling friends > > Good morning! I hope that you've all had a good night's sleep! > Unfortunately (sigh) I didn't, (sigh) I had forgotten to take my > methadone the day before (oops! Yes I know! I'm a "DINGBAT") and I think > that was part of > the reason - I was feeling very anxious and agitated last night. So, I > tossed and turned. > > I'm feeling very tired, but decided not to sleep this morning, besides I > had > to read all the new messages on the board. > > When we sat down to breakfast - we had made pancakes the previous night > - as I > had not felt like making anything for dinner - and since we had plenty > left > over - we had them for breakfast. I ate almost one - then felt sick - > and > ended up rushing to the toilet to dispose of it! (LOL) Oh well, never > mind! > > THEN - after John left I wanted to water my herbs which I have in pots > on my > back deck - by the kitchen door - and as I bent down to water them the > door > slammed shut in the wind - and the door knob slammed into my head. OUCH! > > It hurt for a little while - but the headache's gone now. I didn't tell > John, I will tell him tonight when he gets home - you know how he > worries about me! he'll tell me off, but that's ok, no real harm done - > it's not like I've got > that many brain cells left! (ROFL) > > Gosh, sometimes it is good to make fun at yourself! > > I've been making a list of groceries I would like to buy for Christmas, > as > John has just told me he's getting a bonus - and his boss is putting it > into > our bank account tonight! Jippy now I can replace the slippers that I > ruined > the other day - when I washed them in the washing machine - apparently > once to often. (Ha ha!) > > Boy! Am I good at stuffing up! > > Mmmm I'm still so jolly emotional.... and my breasts are very > sore....and my brain won't shut up for even 5 minutes....it just keeps > going and going....like an Eveready battery.... don't know if you guys > see that particular advertisement on tv.... > > I've just rung my friend Prue - as she's about to leave to go to > hospital - she's having her operation this evening. She sounded a > little stressed. I'll be thinking of her all day and hoping that > finally her wound will heal, and that she won't be so uncomfortable > anymore! > > I think I'll go do a couple of things now... > * I'm going to have a nice long relaxing shower - it's going to rain > anyway this weekend so I won't have to feel quilty about using too much > rain water. > * Then I'm going to put the kettle on - make myself a cup of herbal tea > * then I'm going to put my feet up with my nice bread recipe book and > decide which delicious and jummy recipe I'm going to follow! > * then I'm going to think of what to make for dinner. > > Oh dear, it's just started pouring outside - I may have to wait to have > my shower - not that it'llmake any difference - since the shower is > outside and I'll be getting wet anyway! (now my computer is shaking - > 'cos my belly is shaking from laughing!) > > I may try to find something nice to eat - I should try at least - I gave > myself a cyclizine injection after I threw up this morning - and my > stomach feels like it has settled down. > > Well, that's it for right this minute, > > Love to you all, > > Lin > > --

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: