Jo-Thanks

Wed Dec 5 07:13:07 2001

Jo, Thank you for the help. It's nice to hear about good experiences with pain management. I was beginning to wonder if anyone had good experiences with them. I have done alot of research, and have started taking Chinese herbs that I have been told should help, I have talked to a woman that had MS and she says that it is now gone with the help of these herbs. Boy are they expensive though! My husband found them for me. Bless his heart, he is desperatly trying to find something ,anything that will help.This effects him as well as me. He has also made an appointment for me with his Chiropracter, who says he could help. I'm willing to give anything a try! I have also been told to try flaxseed oil,(not sure what that is exactly )but this woman swears it helped her with her adhesions. It is amazing the "helpful" advise you can get sometimes! Have you ever heard of any of these "remedies"? I am really not worried about my appointment with the pain clinic I just like to know what to expect sometimes. I do have alot of things I use to help relax like reading, hot baths, and of couse all of my crafts. It really helps to get my mind off the pain. I did finally go back to work, part time, they had saved my job for me for 5 months. I felt guilty that it took me that long to get back, but just couldn't do it until I was ready. Which I'm not sure I am even at this point but it is nice to be back. I missed all my freinds there, and again it's niceto get my mind off things,even though I tend to pay for it later, but I don't feel very well anyway and most times it doesn't make my pain awhole lot worse.Thanks for your advise it was exactly what I was looking for. Jo as others have said you are a great help to us all! Lots of love to you

--
Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: