Re: I'm so upset!

Mon Dec 3 12:46:14 2001

Lin, I hate to hear when family gets like that!! Many years ago, I had a boyfriend(???) like that. He told my Mom... "No thanks!!! I don't NEED any more sick women!!!" Then less than 2 months later, he dumped me. But guess who had surgery on his back!!!!! As they say, "What goes around comes around!!!" Who needs the bull from anyone? Please cheer up. We're all here for you. Love, Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: J&L VERMEY To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 9:05 PM Subject: I'm so upset!

I'm so upset!

I've been sending my family information pertaining to my illness, and to do with chronic pain - as their support, frankly put, really SUX!

Their response:

"Please don't send anymore - we're too busy to read it."

In other words - THEY CAN'T BE BOTHERED!!!!

I give up! I totally give up!

I'm never going to receive the support I wish I could get from them - I really feel my family doesn't give a damn!

I'm feeling SOOOOO HURT!

They don't understand, they don't want to understand!

I'm really starting to hate and disrespect my family - they claim to be Christians - and always act so "holy", but when it comes to supporting their daughter and sister - I only get preached at! I only get criticised, negative criticism, never positive. They're so involved in living their own life's that they NEVER consider what I am going through?

They don't give a stuff about the fact that day in day out I am in so much pain that I can't think straight, that often I go around feeling like I have to vomit, that often I can't eat anything for days! When they see what a mess my home is in I'm accused of being lazy. I'm always being accused of the fact that I'm not a good wife - that I don't provide John with enough support - that I don't always cook the evening meal. I get asked so often the question "when are you going to lose some weight?" - as if they are so perfect!

I don't know for how much longer I can put up with that kind of support!

I am so close to cutting ALL CONTACT with my family - and to think STUFF THEM!

I try and try and try. But they shoot me down whenever they can. They are always letting me down.

Who needs family like that? I need them like I need a hole in my head!!!

I can't stop crying...

And I was feeling so optimistic this morning.

Now all I can feel is my pain. And John is out of the office for a couple of hours - so I can't talk to him!

Lin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: