Medication /Bonnie from Sally

Thu Nov 29 21:09:28 2001

Dear Bonnie, Hi, I'm Sally, I think we've spoken before, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I think you should call your doctor. Don't go rushing into operations though, unless its an emergency. Are you drinking lots of water? Are you having regular "you know whats"?

Sorry to be so personal, but those are some questions that you should ask yourself. I take opiates for adhesion pain, and most of the time its okay, just a dull ache, but sometimes, it gets really bad and I just lay in bed and moan and visualize breathing in pink and breathing out brown manure. Sometimes if I can get really calm, I feel better. Sometimes nothing works for days and then it goes away. I've had a few adhesion laprosopic operations but they haven't really helped much. Well, maybe, they've saved my life, and I just don't know it. There were a lot of adhesions all wrapped around my intestines just ready to start squeezing them down. So I should be thankful those particular ones are gone.

If it keeps up, please see the doc, but write back. Even if you were becoming tolerant to the meds, if doesn't seem like it would happen so suddenly and so severely. But sometimes adhesions are just downright painful and there's not much we can do except hope for the next miracle cure, like spray gel, being tried in Europe.

We care. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: