To Hell-yon from Sally

Thu Nov 29 21:05:55 2001

My dear Helen, Hi, How are you? Silly question? You wrote about antidepressants. I tried a number of them for a few years. They affected my body very badly. Some people just do not benefit from them. I couldn't write, my thought processes were very sloppy, my voice sounded like I was very spaced out. I couldn't answer the Inn phone and take reservations because people kept asking me what was wrong with me. It was so obvious that something was. And they didn't help me with the depression. I had to do that on my own, or should I say with the help of God and my natural self. Chemicals couldn't do it.

Mainly I was depressed because it hurt all of the time and nobody was helping me. My family doctor let me cry in his bathroom, but he wouldn't give me pain meds. He was going to call the authorities because he thought I was going to kill myself, but he wouldn't give me pain meds. He would give me every weird drug on the market as long as it didn't contain an opiate. None of these drugs helped the pain.

Now I know its different with you. You do have pain medication and maybe you have the opposite problem. Maybe your meds have "put you to sleep" in the daytime. I wish I were building up to a solution, but the only thing I can think of is for you not to take maps during the day. And stop hitting me. It's just an idea. I would have been taking naps but with the Inn, my radio, or intercom, or phone, or some other electronic gadget goes off all the time wanting to know if New Years Eve is a slow time and questions like that. LOL

I'm so sorry things have gotten worse for you. You certainly don't deserve it. You've helped so many people. And you're such a good listener. Well, take it easy. Love,Sally

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: