Re: From Linda in NZ

Mon Nov 26 16:10:06 2001

Dear Linda:

It's so good to hear that although you are going through so much, you seem to keep yourself in an upbeat mood and seem to be dealing with it as I'm trying to - one day at a time. Yep, I do have my bad days of "what am I going to do," then as I said in a previous e-mail, have to kick myself in the butt and keep on trudging through.

About your getting pregnant? I wish you all the luck in the world. My half-sister who never thought she would get pregnant as she had severe endo. and asherman's syndrome (which I believe is some sort of adhesions that have pulled your abdomen together, and also her cervix had been scraped so thin that they felt that the egg would never attach) thought she could never get pregnant (which the doctor's confirmed) ended up getting pregnant and just had a healthy baby girl so miracles do happen. Now endometriosis can prevent you from getting pregnant as I had endo and had it removed and was pregnant two months later at the ripe age of 35; I never thought I would be able to have children either, but as I said miracles do happen. What is making you miscarry is the question you need to ask the doctors. Have they given you any suggestions?

We're getting ready for Christmas here too. My daughter who I call the "pusher" here in the family had me out hanging all the lights this weekend so I think I'm first on the block to have all their lights up and house decorated, now if I only had the presents bought, I'd really be ahead of the game.

Good luck with your check-up and glad to see your spirits up.

Oh, where the heck is New Zealand?

Much Love,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: