Re: Kimmi-Pinched Nerves

Sat Nov 24 22:59:14 2001

Jo, Its just another ancient treatments that are being now taught over here. adhesions are tissue and tissue is easier to break up that skin.. What they do is break them,destroy some of them and get them away from the area that is being bothered by them.. There is a wealth of information out there on Visceral Mobilization and adhesions. But as she even said if you have large amounts the procedure might not work well if at all.. But for people who have minor adhesion problems like say they are scar tissue where their appendix was. They can break them down and relieve them for the pain.. Its a little harder when you are talking on our scale level.. As they are with other homeopathic treatments, like acupuncture,acupressure and others more and more people and doctors are offering these programs in hopes they can help when conventional methods fail.. I always say I will try anything once to see what happens... Hugs Kimmi

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Jo Eslick To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2001 11:53 PM Subject: Re: Kimmi-Pinched Nerves

Hi Kimmi,

I am a little skeptical about this idea of "manually break up adhesions", I have never come across any information on that, and considering that adhesions are like skin I fail to see how these could be "broken up" as you say. Surgery is the only way they can be removed, because just "cutting them" isn't effective either, because they will just re-attach to the same area, or find another. Breaking them up as you say, would also cause the same affect I would think, they are still within the abdominal cavity & considered a "foreign body".... which means more adhesions would form to protect the organs from the "foreign body" invading that area. Well, that's my understanding of why adhesions form in the first place.

Wish it was as simple as that though...... because then none of us would have needed all these surgeries in the first place!

Cheers

Jo (Australia)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: