Re: Pain,Surgery,Intergel

Wed Nov 21 10:18:00 2001

Hi, Sorry to hear your having a rough time. Now are these partial obstructions? Those are what I get, and they just prescribe meds and wait for them to pass or not pass. They have all passed but the pain is excruciating and I do feel for you. My stomach swells to the size of a 5 month pregnant woman. It causes so much bowel and bladder,pelvic back pain that you do say let me die I cannot take it anymore, and there seems to be NO med that helps when the pain is like this. I have thought of going to the ER so many times but my doctor does not want me to go in and have some one operate on me that has no idea about my history. Personally I wish they would break up the adhesions in the bowel,bladder area to bring some relief in this area... Hugs hon hope you feel better soon Kimmi

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Feldman" <bobfeldm@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 1:46 AM Subject: Re: Pain,Surgery,Intergel

> At Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Robyne Hinks wrote:
> >
> >Hi everyone.Ihave just arrived home from another stint in hospital with a
small bowel obstruction and severe bowel spasms.Every time I obstuct I seem to suffer these horrendous spasms.I begged them two nights ago to please let me die.I just could not stand it anymore.Even the pethidine was not working so they put an epidural marcaine infusion in and it was great,no pain but I couldnot walk either.My pain management Dr. said I can have this infusion any time it gets bad so I said "you had better make this bed my permanet home because I dont want to give this infusion up".My normal pain meds are 30mg of mis cont morning and night as well as 75mg of endep at night.This is still not getting me pain free or stopping the soreness of my swollen abdomen.I also find that the morphine is causing my hair to fall out.Has anyone else exprienced this.I told the doc but he wasnt at all interested.I woud like to find someone else but pain management places here in Australia are few and far! > between.Ca
> >n anyone give me some suggestions on pain med.My urologist who is really
great and my rock is trying to find someone too.He never gets upset even if I ring him in the middle of the night in bad pain,he just says for me to go up to the hospital and he will get me some relief.He has also warned me to have no more surgery unless it is life and death.However he is very interested to find out about this intergel and what its success has been.I would like to know from anyone who has had the treatment or who is thinking of it.Im at the stage where I would willingly try it.Thanks for listening to my gripes,Robyne. >
> --
> I believe that your Intergel product might have great efficacy for
treating Peyronies disease which is manifested by scar formation around the corpora cavernosa of the penis. It is a miserable condition, and there does not seem to currently be an effective treatment modality. Some of the current Urology medical centers are Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Stanford University Hospital, Duke University Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. I suffer from this miserable condition, and I pray that an effective treatment is developed. I saw an article in the paper about your product, and became intrigued by it's potential. Please, please respond to my note. I would like to know if you are interested, and also if you if any progress is being made. I live on the Big Island of Hawaii. If you need any further information about appropriate medical centers I may be able to help. Just contact me. I also would be willing to sign waivers if you so desire. My regular mail add! > ress is: R. Feldman PO Box 4595, Kailua-Kona, HI 96745
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: