Re: Hello! Another Update

Wed Nov 21 10:13:23 2001

Lesa, Hugs sorry hon, Good luck with CT and let us know what they find.. Hugs Kimmi

> ----- Original Message -----
From: TODDnLESA@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 10:47 PM Subject: Hello! Another Update

Hi Everyone! I hope this finds everyone feeling good. I just today got the authorization to get the CT scan done, I have it scheduled for next Friday...what's a weeks wait when I've had this abscess since August? I also went to see the surgeon today and he just reopened the hole in my abdomen a little more and pulled out a big chunk of meat from it, it was kinda gross. He's sending it in for another culture, which will probably come back "no growth" like the first one!

If I don't get another chance before Thursday, I'd like to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. This year I have one more thing to be thankful for and that it having found the IAS and all you wonderful people who have become my friends. Thank you all for being so supportive, loving and kind. You can't even begin to know how much you all mean to me. Love to all, Lesa oxoxo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: