Re: update from Helen G

Sun Nov 18 23:14:38 2001

Dear Helen:

How are you doing? Feeling any better? I know this is not time with you not feeling so great and just having the operation, but you're about one of the last hold-outs on sending a picture in. Now, when you are feeling better and have the strength, how's about sharing a picture with us? Don't you just love me? Bothering you about a picture at a time like this. It's so nice putting a face to the words you read though. I don't think I've gotten anyone right, trying to picture what they look like after reading their messages for so long. The name Helen, especially, as it's an old name, and this is actually the first time I've seen another Helen in all my years, let alone 3 of us here at the board. I like the name Ginny gave me better, Hell-yun, but I can't use that let's say on an interview. I was always going to change my name, especially when I moved to CA I swore it was going to be changed to Leni, but I couldn't get used to calling myself another name, so here I am still stuck with it.

Hope you are doing better and will be up for getting ready for the Holidays.

Love and a Bug Hug for you,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: