Re: NEW MEMBER

Thu Nov 15 15:32:36 2001

Janet,

Question...did Dr. Reich perform your surgery? Have you given yourself the months it takes to recover without going back to work...jumping into any of life's daily activities, etc, etc, etc,. I specifically said there were no guarantees with any one and I am fully aware that people have gone and still have there pain...some of them have their own reasons why....separate from adhesions. I still would not go to another darn doctor besides him. Sorry Dr. Redan, but for me it would have to be Dr. Reich. My choice.

--
Karla

> ----- Original Message ----- From: janet7k@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 2:09 PM Subject: Re: NEW MEMBER

Dear Karla,

I agree with you that Dr Reich is an incredible and excellent surgeon, however disagree with the part about people being pain free after having surgery with him. Everyone that I have known to have surgery with him this year and last have had their pain return just like everyone else, including myself. There is no cure for adhessions yet, no pie in the sky. Chrissie, Pam, Helen C., Mary Wade, Sally, myself and more. Surgery is not the answer in my opinion know matter how good the surgeon. If you must have surgery, going to them reduces the risk of other complications. Not trying to step on your toes, but I would rather us all be realistic rather than have false hopes when as of yet there is no cure, and too much risk of losing more of your life with each surgery.

Love,

Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: