Re: update from Helen G

Wed Nov 14 13:58:20 2001

Helen G, So sorry to hear your pain is back already......these darn adhesions!!! Try to get some rest and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

JEAN

"Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face" -----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Helen Gibson Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 3:39 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: update from Helen G

Hello to all,

Well it's 4.30am in the morning here and I've been awake for a couple of hours with pain, I've just taken a pain pill, the first in over a week and I'm waiting for it to kick in so I can go back to bed. It's been only 16 days since my lap and the bladder pain is back with vengeance, it never really has gone away. I'm sitting here feeling so angry and sad that it has got back to this point so soon, I wasn't expecting to need pain meds at all for at least a couple of months, I've never had the pain come back so soon after an op. I know that many of you have experienced return of pain within a short period of time, but I honestly didn't think that it would happen to me. It's like where do I go from here!, I haven't even been for my post op appointment yet!! and I know that my surgeon is not going to be happy with the fact that I'm experiencing pain once again. I know that I'm still healing, but this is definitely not healing pain that I'm experiencing, this is full blown bladder ache, it's awoken me 3 times this week and it also aches during the day. Thanks for letting me vent, I feel so stupid, sitting here feeling sorry for myself in the early hours of the morning. Pain free hugs to everyone

Love Helen G

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: