Pelvic Clearence, I believe I have heard of that before!

Tue Nov 13 13:10:19 2001

The description of a procedure of this type does sound somewhat firmiliar to me, and I think that it was also done in the UK!

I am pretty sure the FELLOW that this was performed on was a, " William Wallace, " or better known as, " Brave Heart!" The procedure was called, " disembowelment " and was not performed under anesthetic of any kind at the time they did this back in the years from 1200 - 1400 A.D. The person was quite alert and concious of what was happening, and was witness to his own disembowelment, even to the point of watching his internal organs thrown into a burning fire pit directly in front of him as he was tied by wrists & ankles in an upright position to a stretch rack.

Though I think today, the " surgeon " who discussed a " pelvic clearence" for you would probably dispose of organs removed in a different fashion, and would hopefully have you anesthetized, other then that he sounds to me about as intellegent as those who performed this torture back then in the UK!

Though my discription of this act turns a stomach, the thought of a surgeon discussing this type of procedure with a human being because they have adhesions makes my stomach turn even more..to me I see no difference in these two acts, if there is a difference it is only that time may have perfected the act of disembowelment, and just when you think this couldn't get any worse, think of this surgeon's patients who suffer from " cardiac adhesions!!"

Karen, seek other medical advice before allowing such an atrocious act of inhuman treatment, as this is not medical intervention, it is a sick mind behind a scalpal looking for an easy answer to a medical condition he obviously knows little about!

The one thing that was told to you and is true is the one thing that can tell you why this procedure will not effectively help your adhesion pain and suffering, and that was being told you may still have pain and sufferring after this is completed, and what you will also have is a lot ostomy's ( openings from the inside to the outside of your abdomen) Probably muscle hernias, pain meds that will eventually cause GERD, and then what will he do to clear that condition up? Remove your esophagus and trachea, then you will have a hole in your neck to breath out of, but if you develope lung problems from that, well Karen, adhesions of the plural cavity are as frequent as pelvic/abdominal adhesions, you know the rest of this story by now if you elect to remain with a a surgeon who boarders on executioner! All you need to know to answer whether this would be effective for you or not is to know that something has to be left in your body, and as long as that must be, adhesion attachment is probable!

You need to educate yourself about Adhesion Realted Disorder enough to understand what to allow and not to allow to happen to your body and enough to question ANY medical care provider you deal with...in my opinion, you have never dealt with any to date, as you sure have not been given decent medical care..you deserve more then what has been offered to you, this proposal would not be performed on an animal let alone a human being!@

Take this to your surgeon and if he wants, he can call me on my dime any no matter the time zones or time itself! You just let me know, and I will be waiting for his call! Be wise now my dear, be wiser then him!! Bev

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: