Well an Update! I think i need yet another surgery and soo depressed!

Tue Nov 13 08:12:38 2001

Yesterday I went to my post-op appt at my gyn's! I had a lap done on Oct. 17/01 well he said that i was full of adhesions, he had trouble finding my left ovary with the cyst on it, but he drained most of it, but told me it will be back! He said it looks like an endometrium cyst, i also had tons of endo in there, but he did not get it all! So my options are Lupron for endo which i've heard not so good stuff about! He said that if the Lupron worked then it would be best to have my ovaries removed! Well Duhh! if i keep producing estrogen i feed the endo there for i feed the adhesions! He said i was a mess in there! Ohh really i've been saying this for months! Or i could just take some form of birth control. Well it seems to me that is just a cover up or temerary thing! Well i found a center in AZ that treats just endo and adhesions i'm going to research them! I just don't know how mch longer i can take this, between wanting to sleep the pain the adhesions which apperantly i'm loaded with them and the endo i feel as if i'm going nuts! I would be a good case to go to germany if only i had the money i would, anything to get rid of this pain! Well just letting you ladies know i'm still hanging around! Please have a pain free day for me! Love you guys Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: